There are three journeys the animal makes. From your facility to our warehouse in Winder, GA, from the Hub in Atlanta to our facility in Canada, and then from our facility to your customer. Your animal will be inspected and repackaged at the Atlanta hub and then repackaged once again when it reaches the facility in Canada. This complicated journey is necessary because of Fish & Wildlife required inspections.
- Once you have obtained all the necessary paperwork, Reptiles Express will send you an email letting you know when to ship.
- You will login to the Reptiles Express website and create a label to ship the reptiles FedEx Priority Overnight to the Atlanta hub.
- The Ship To Address is as follows:
First Name: c/o Reptiles
Last Name: Express
Company Name: FedEx Ship Center
Address: 4400 International Pky
City: Atlanta, State: GA Zip Code: 30354
- Fish and Wildlife will inspect your animal at the FedEx ship center.
- ReptilesExpress will repackage your animal(s) into one bulk shipment to our partner in Toronto Canada.
- Your animal will then be repackaged and shipped throughout Canada for arrival to the final destination on Thursday weather permitting.